Sunday, December 03, 2006

Week 7 of Poly Life + Trip To Serene!

Monday:
Went To School Earlier Than Usual Because of The Life Sciences Test That I Will Have Later!
Later Met Joanne,Anthony and Kai Jie In The Canteen!(Cindy was on the other side!)
We Talked For A Long While,Anthony Talking About Something That Happened To Joanne During Her MRT Trip To School etc.
Later Zowell Called Me To Pass Him My Life Science Book So That He Can Photocopy It!
He Bought The Book From The Print Shop In The End!
The Life Science Paper Was Easy!
After The Test Was Over,I Took A Taxi With Zowell(He Dropped Near At His House) and Boon Leng To Compass Point! Then From There We Took A MRT To Kovan!

Walked To Heartland Mall,The Venue of The RAW DEAL ROAD SHOW! (World of Wrestling CCG Workshop As Was Written There!)
Reached There About 3pm++!
Saw Edmund,Ang De Yu and Other Players From Serene Not Including The Organisers of The Event Zhen Xiong and Aaron!
Stayed There Until About 8PM!

Tuesday:
Went Through The Torture Combo of IT2731 and IT2735 Lab As Usual!
Wondering If I Can Pass These Two Modules?
Saw Kai Jie and Co At The South Canteen and Talked To Them For A While!
No Wong Kim Booy Lesson For Today!
Hell Yeah!
Went To Watch Zhong Hui and Co Play Basketball!
Then Breezed Through The Tutorial Lesson!

Thursday:
Went Through The Veronica Lesson + Found Out That I Have To Present My Project With Janice Next Week!
Must Prepare The Project + Project File By Wednesday!
Saw Kok Thiam As I Was Going Out of My Class!
Then Saw Kai Jie and Co Eating At The FAR Corner of The Canteen!
Hearing Their Conversations Never Fails To Lift Up My Mood When I Need It!(Always Very Funny!)
Went Through The IT2734 Lesson + Quiz(With Xiao Ling + The Other Girls's Help!)!

Friday:
Went Through The IT2734 Lesson and Found Out I Got A For My C++ Test!
Worked Out My Problems In The Test With The Teacher's Help!
Talked To Kai Jie and Co Again In The South Canteen During My Break!
Later Spent My Time Playing Basketball With David(The Guy Who Borrowed Us The Ball!) + Zhong Hui and Co!
Won A Couple of Games and Came Up With The Winning Shot In Game 2!
Slacked My Way Through The IT2735 Quiz!
Later The IT2735 ICA,I Got Three Words For Ya!
I AM DOOMED!~
I Took A Cab With Zhong Hui and Daniel!

Trip To Serene:
Went 1-3 With Gene Snitsky!
Got Lousy Promos!
Bought "Your Town"!

That's All Folks

From The Maverick!