Friday, September 01, 2006

My Chalet Day On 30/08/06!

I Went Out With Steven,Boon Leng,Keith,Eileen,Benson(Spelling?),Zowell + A Few More Others To The MacDonalds As I Cannot Sleep Due To Vincent!

They Had Their Breakfast and Smoking Session!
They Talked About Their Adventures In The Past!
I Talked To Them About What Happened To Me Yesterday!
Boon Leng Could Not Remember What Happened To Him When He Was Dead Drunk!
He Was Shocked When We Told Him What Happened Including That Zowell Slapped Him In The Face To Wake Him Up!

I Also Talked To Eileen(Keith's GF!) About My Worries and She Gave Me Some Suggestions + She Said That She Would Help Me!
Her Advice Is Quite Similar To What Shuling Told Me A While Back!
FACT:Appearances Are VERY Important!
She Also Told Me A Story About A Guy That Had Transformed Into A Guy That Girls Like Due To A Change In Appearance!
She Was Also Wearing A Cap Due To Her Swollen Eye!
She Also Looked At My Wallet For Some Reason!

We Went Back To Our 'Base' At About 8.30am!
We Were Sitting On The Seats Near The BBQ Place!
There Were A Lot of BEES There!
So We Moved Further Away!
Keith,Eileen and Benson Left At About 9++am (Cannot Remember The Exact Time)
Went To Eat In The Food Court Myself!
Watched 'Chicken Rice War' With Haishan,Vincent and Boon Leng On Channel 5!

Kenny Arrived At Our Chalet At About 2.30pm (Vincent Told Him To Come Before 3pm)!
They Were Planning To Go Swimming When They Realised That The Coupons For The Wide Wild West Is Gone!
After A Through Search,They Could Not Find It!

Boon Leng and The Others Left To Buy Food To Prepare For The BBQ Later Tonight!
I Was Responsible For Looking After The 'House' So To Speak!
Boon Leng's Mum,Dad and Relative Arrived At About 4++pm!
People Started To Pour In!
Zowell,Zhong Hui ect Came!
Eileen Chai(Am I Right?) Kept Pestering Me With Questions Like 'You Are Still Not Talking To Me'! The Reason That I am Not Talking To Her Is Because I Got A Major Problem Opening Myself Up To Girls!

Had A Wrestling Match With Lu Han(Spelling?) and Got 3 Submissions + 1 Pin in addition to that i did not even concede a pin or submission!
Long Time Since I Got A Chance To Show Off My Wrestling Skills!
Many People There Was Shocked By The Display of Violence!

I Also Knew A Guy Called WillLie!
He Was A Former Montfort Primary Student!
He Was Almost Alike To Kai Jie In Terms of Character!
Always Calling Me To Sit Close To Him So As Create Chances For Me To Open Up So To Speak!
Questions Like Which Girl Is Pretty Between The Two Eileens and Boon Leng's Former GF Jac(Don't Know The Full Name) Was Thrown At Me!
Keith and Eileen Arrived At About 11.30++pm Together!
Keith Is Wearing Formal Wear!
I Got The Other's Eileen HP Number As She Got Mine From The Previous Day!
Nick Also Asked Me Questions That i won't write here!
Introduced Myself To Alvin(Yufeng's BF) For The First Time, I Seen Him Only Once In Hougang Mall Long Time Ago!
Played Blackjack with The Guys Until 2.15am!
The Girls Decided To Stay For The NIGHT!
Was Able To Sleep Well!

Part 3 Check-Out Day Coming In The Next Post!

That's All Folks

From The Maverick!