My Happenings From 14th July To 17th July!
14th July
Part 1:Mr Adrian's IT2744 Lesson
Today Is One Of These Days That He Would Be Slacking,Telling Us To Finish Up On Our COS Assignment!
Research Like Mad,Boon Leng and Keith Was There To Give me "MORAL" Support So To Speak!
Part 2:Break
I Went To South Canteen With My Group of Friends To Have Our Lunch!
Ate Chicken Chop As Usual!
Keith Borrowed My Newspaper!
Part 3:Networking Lesson
Our Teacher Is Not Here,So Alan Ang Took Over The Lesson!
He Was A Great Teacher In My View!
It Was A Short Lesson!
About 1hr 30mins long!
Part 4:Break
Supposed To Do COS Project In The Library But The Computers Were Fully Booked!
So Ended Up Slacking In The Food Junction!
Ate Chicken Rice!
Boon Leng Said Something That I AM not Going To Write Here!
Keith's Behaviour Was Very Strange By Then!
He Was On His Phone Non-Stop!
Ended Up Wasting His Food!
Haishan and Vincent Was Having a Great Time Talking and Eating!
Part 5:RAD Lesson
Another Great Lesson By Mr Raymond! Good God,I am going to Miss Him Next Semester,Just When I Was Getting Used To His Teaching Style,The Semester Is Going To Be Over!
Taught Us Practical About Menu Dialog!
Listening To Mr Raymond's Stories!
15-17th July
Decided To Stay At Home To Do My Projects and Revising For My Tests Ahead!
Watching My Wrestling VCDs/DVD!
I Got A New LCD TV+DVD/VCD Player+Speaker System Which Arrived At My House On 16th of July!
This TV Rocks!
The Picture of The LCD TV+DVD/VCD Player+Speaker System

That's All Folks
Peace From The Maverick!


<< Home