My Thoughts From 23-25th July 2006!
Friday 23th
Was Slacking As Usual and Thinking about My Poly-Friends Which The My Poly-Term Would Re-open In A Few Days!
Sat 24th
Got A 2-2 Record Again,Won A Signing Appearance In The Lucky Draw and Later Got My album Stolen By Some SOB(My Signing Is Inside!) Damn It!
I Hope That SOB(If The Guy Is Not The Serene Shop Personnal) Can Burn In Hell and Hope That He Will Get Bad Luck For The NEXT HUNDRED YEARS!
Hope That Some Kind Soul(The Serene Shop Personnal)Would Pick Up My Album and Return It To Me or Somehow!
Was Very Sad,Got To Pick myself up Again!
Sun 25th
Went To Hougang Mall Again and Played Acrade Again!
Walked Around The Place Which Makes Me Sick!
I Would Rather Go To Causeway Point!
*World Cup Talk*
Germany Kicked Sweden's Ass As Predicted!
Brazil Beat Japan!
France Won 2-0(To My Surprise!)
South Korea Crashed Out!
Argentina Won!
I Don't Think England Can Beat Ecuador Tonight!
I Hope Holland(Netherlands) Would Beat Portugal!
*End Of World Cup Talk*
Peace
From The Maverick!


<< Home