My Trip To Hougang Mall Today!
I am going to talk about my trip to hougang mall today!
My Family Intended To Go To Heartland Mall Today To Eat The Chicken Rice First Then Take A Bus To Hougang Mall!
My Dad Change Our Plans At The Last Minute By Saying That He Will Just Go Straight To Hougang Mall,We can go to Heartland Mall Another Day!
I Intended To Call Boon Leng Out So That We Can Play Arcade Together At The Superbowl But Decided Not To As He May Not Be Free!
We Took The Bus No 72 To Reach The Bus Stop Near Hougang Mall!
My Family First Went To The Interchange Near Hougang Mall To Eat!(I Did Not Eat Anything Due To My Heavy Breakfast of Wanton Noodles!)
My Father Sold Off His New HP For A Profit of $210!
Went To The Arcade To Play My Favourite Game,"ROYAL RUMBLE!"
Beat The Computer Like A Man Possessed!
No One Dared To Play Against ME(*WHOO*)
Spent $4 Altogether!(Not Including Food)
Eat Mee Pok and Bought The New Paper 2nd Edition On My Way Home!
*Update*
Returned My Books To The Library!
This Blog Will Be Updated Whenever I Have Anything To Say!
Miss My Poly Friends Already!
That's All Folks
Peace
From The Maverick(The Transformation Continues....)
*WHOO*


<< Home