Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Thoughts From 14-18th of June

Summary: I was slacking all the way during these days!
Still Don't Believe RVD is The WWE Champion(He Damn Sure Deserved It!)
He Beat Both The WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion Last Week!
Finished My Marketing Assignment!
Finally Gotten Shuling's Blogspot Password!(Didn't Dare To Ask Her Previously!)
Went To Hougang Mall To Play Arcade Again!
Realised That I Have Not Advanced In My Progression of My Database Project!
Updated The Blog Design and Added Music To It!
*End of Summary*

I have not been revising my marketing module for the past few days and i am going to start Tommorrow! I am going to Call Xuan Zhong Sometime Today So As To Arrange a Time For Our Projects!

My Day On 17th of June!

I Went Back To Serene On June 17th So As To Play My Favourite Game Raw Deal!

I Got A 2-2 Record!

19 People Joined The Tourney!

Next Week Is PPV Week ,Hope That My Luck Changes For The Better Lol!

Ate Chicken Chop With Zhen Xiong and Co After The Tourney!

Took a Bus Home With Zhen Xiong (Who Had a Bad Day!)!

*End of Day On 17th of June*

*Events Today*

I Went To Causeway Point Today To Celebrate Father's Day With My Father Instead of Going To Bukit Batok To Play Raw Deal!

Had A Lot of Fun Playing MVC and Bashing My Opponents Up!

Had A 5 Game Winning Run on One Credit!

Many People Was Pissed Off as they failed to beat me!

I Loved My Time Walking Around The Mall and People-Watch As Usual!

I Told My Mother Not To Cook Next Time At Home So That i Can Stay There Longer!
*End of Day*

That's All For Now!

Peace

From The Maverick!