My Raw Deal Road Trip!
****Raw Deal Road Trip****
Today I Went To My Favourite Yishun Hangout For Raw Deal,TOTO COMICS!
I Took My First Bus at 1pm,Then My Second Bus at 1.45pm and Reached The Place at 2.15pm!
When I Walked Into The Shop,The Owners(Kit,Steven) Was Shocked To See Me!
This is Maybe Because I Have Not Been Going There Since My Poly-Term Started!
Play Tested My Deck And Lost Only One Match,Drew One Match and Won 3 Matches!
Saw Timothy and Yee Chen(Both From Serene)
Added A New Member to ATA(Anti-Timothy Association)
Had A Lot of Fun Looking At People Playing Raw Deal As I Would Never See That In My Area One LoL!
Had Fun Using A Person's Jake The Snake and Beat His Opponent Using Eugene To The Ground!(Jake's Ability Is BROKEN,As Long As You Have DDTs In Your Hand!)
Had A Infinite Game With A Chavo Deck!
Left The Place at 6pm!
Reached Home At 7PM!
****End of Raw Deal Road Trip****
****Other Things****
Thank You Eileen for posting!
Linked Your Blog To My Blog Already
Plz Link Mine To Your Blog!
Missed My Poly Friends!
Need To Do My Projects!
Keep Myself Busy So That My Mind Will Not Wander Towards Joanne!
Need To Do Double Duty!
Saturday Serene,Sunday Bukit Batok!
That's All Folks
Peace
From The Maverick!


<< Home