My Thoughts On June 22th 2006!
Today is a Great Day For Me Yesterday As I am going out to Hougang Mall Again!(Not That I Love The Place But It Beats Sitting At Home Rotting!)
I Went There and Played "Royal Rumble As Usual and Beat One Guy(Only Because He Is The Only One That Challenged Me!).
My Mother Gave Me $5 To Play!
Went To The NTUC to buy Daily Necessities!(Correct Me If Wrong Spelling?)
Hoped To See Somebody I Know But No Luck!
*World Cup Talk*
USA Was Screwed Big Time Against Ghana Yesterday As The First Goal Was A Clear Foul By The Ghana Player Who Stomped On The US Guy's Foot Causing Him To Go Down,Allowing Ghana To Take The Lead! I Was Pissed At The Ref For Not Even Stopping Due To Foul and No Card Displayed as well!
The Second Goal Was Worse,The Ghana Player Dived In My View,The US Player Hardly Touched The Ghana Guy and The Ghana Player Fell In The Penalty Area! When The Ref Gave The Penalty,I Went Berserk! To Make Matters Worse,Ghana Scored From The Penalty!
The Czech Republic Match Was A Heart-Breaker In My View,The Czech Threw Everything They Had Toward The Italian Defence But Nothing Happened For Them and One Goal From The Itailans In Each Half Finished Czech Republic Off! Seeing Neved's Face After The Final Whistle,Made Me Feel Pity For The Guy!
3++ Days From WWE Vengeance!(DX Reunited!)
Peace
From The Maverick!


<< Home