My Thoughts On June 21st 2006!
I am going to talk about my trip to Kovan (Boon Leng's Area) + My Trip To Hougang Point!
But First I am going to talk about the things that i feel that i want to do when my poly-term re-opens!
My List of Things To Do When Poly-Term Reopens:
1) Talk More!
2) Rush My Projects and Do Them Well!
3) Continue To Be A Good Boy!
4) Try To Get New Glasses!
5) Try To Be More Active In Sports!
6) Get Better Results!
7) Know More About How A Girl's Mind Work? (Boon Leng May Be Able To Help Me?)
8) Make More Changes To Myself (Give Me Some Suggestions Leh?)
My Trip To Hougang Point First, I went there with my mum as usual to buy jeans for Me!
The Jeans Cost Me $20!(From Hang-Ten)
Bought The New Paper There and Shocked To See The Result of The Sweden-England Match!
The England's Defence Was TERRIBLE!
Wonders How England Is Going To Beat Ecuador?
From There,I Took Two Buses To Reach Kovan!
My Mum Went There To Alter My Jeans!
I Went There To Play MVSF(Marvel Vs Street Fighter) In The Superbowl!
Spend $2 There!
Ate Mee Pok In The Stalls Near Heartland Mall!
Went Back To Collect My Altered Jeans!
I Will Be Wearing This Pair of Jeans To Poly Next Tuesday!
Peace
From The Maverick!


<< Home