Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Thoughts From June 27th to 28th!

*Post For June 27th*

Summary:Just A Normal Day, Just Going Through The Motions!

Part 1:IT2743 Lesson!

The Lab Operator Was A Bit Late and We Started Our Lesson a Little Bit Later!
I Had To Do An Assignment On The Nax!
Joanne Was Late!
The Lecture Part of The Lesson is Just Mr Leong Going Through The Book and Told Us To Prepare For Our Final Exam!

Part 2:IT2742 Lesson

The Lesson Was Boring As Usual and I Cannot Wait For It To End!
As I Was Hungry Like Hell!

Part 3:Break

Went Back To My Favourite Satll To Eat Pork Chop!
Walked Around The Poly As Usual!
Realised That Fan Wei Qi Is Going to Our Campus For A Concert!

Part 4:IT2745 Lesson

The Teacher Was "On",Teaching At A Very Fast Speed!
Gave Us Some Notes To Copy Down!
He Decided Not To Give Us More Tips From The Later Exam Because of Some Jackasses Decided To Increase The Noise Level!
Joanne Walked In at 12.18pm!
He Decided To Let Us Go Earlier At 1.30pm!

Part 5:IT2746 Lesson

The Teacher Was Slack As Usual and I Was Slow To Complete My Assignment!

Part 6:Trip Home

Took The Same Bus Home With Jian Hui and Zhong Hui!

Other Things:
Saw Eileen!
Keith Is Sick!

*End of Post For July 27th*

*Post For June 28th*
Summary:The Marketing Paper Is Damn Easy Lol (Sure Get A One Lol!)

Part 1:Database Lesson

The Teacher Was Slack As Usual and Just Went Through The Book!
Was Quite Boring!
My Marketing Classmates Asked Me Whether There will be a Marketing Lesson Today!
My Reply:Not Sure!

Part 2:After The Lesson!
I Told My Marketing Mates To Count On Me,I will Wait Until Til I got News Before I Called You All!
Saw Cindy Rushing To The Class To Look For The Database Teacher Who is by now gone!
Followed Her To The Food Junction After Hearing Her Saying That Her Class People Is There!
When I Reached There,I Saw Edmund and Dharma!
Later Kai Jie and Co Reached There Too!
Some Interesting Comments That I Remembered:
"Here Is How A Woman Crack An Egg"-Cindy
"Dharma Is So Ugly"-Joanne
"I Can't Believe That This Is Dharma!"-Joanne Looking At Dharma's Class Photo In Secondary 4 Days
"How Can You Forget To Put My Phone Number In Your Handphone,I am Your Friend Leh"-Kai Jie
"The Reason Why I Did Not Join My Classmates Was Because I Wanted To Accompany Dharma and Now My Classmates Have Abondoned Me!"-Cindy

Part 3:Trip Home(1st Time)
Walked Out Of The Food Junction At 10.30am!
Walked Towards The Bus-Stop and Took A Bus Home!
Reached Home At About 11+am!

Part 4:Back To School!

Reached School At 3.45PM!
Went To Library To Look For Joanne!
When I Walked Into The Library,I Saw Joanne and Followed Her Around!
Until Cindy Showed Up,She Guided Her To Where She Should Sit!
(Joanne Was On Her Phone All The While!)
I Was Hiding At The First Table,Sitting With Abbas!
Eng Jun Jia Discovered My Presence and Moved Her Seat So That Kai Jie Can Be Sure That i am here for some reason!
I Later Joined Them(Kai Jie and Co!)
Heard Some Funny Comments:
"I am secretly in love in you for very long time"-Kai Jie To Joanne,Anthony to Yiyan!
"How Can You That He Looks Good When You Have A Bag Covering Your View of Him?-Anthony!
Laughters All Around!(Wished I am In That Class!)
Heard Joanne Talked About Her Activities After Class Like Meeting Up With Her Boyfriend.

Part 5:Marketing Test
Reached The Venue for The Test At 4.56PM!
The Paper Was Damn Easy!
Stayed Back To Collect Papers For My Group!
Collected Joanne,Cindy,Kai Jie and Anthony's Papers etc!

Part 6:Trip Home

Went Home Alone In A No.72 Bus!

*End of Post For July 28th*

Peace

From The Maverick!