My Chalet Day On 29/08/06
This Post Is About The Chalet Trip I Had From 29th September 2006-31th September 2006
Starting From 29th Sep!
I Took 2 Buses To Reach Downtown East!
Namely No. 354 and 88!
Took About 1hr++!
Reached There At About 3.20pm!
Went To The Arcades There To Play Royal Rumble!
Until Boon Leng Called Me To Tell ME That He Reached The Place Liao!
I Went To The Lobby and Saw Haishan + Vincent + Two Other Guys!
Saw Boon Leng At Cheers!
Boon Leng's Mother was There To Bring The Food and Prepare For The BBQ That We Are Going To Have Later!
Slowly But Surely Guests Started To Roll In!
When I Came Back From My Second Arcade Trip,I Saw Swee Seng and Kenny!
They Were Surprised To See Me!
More Suprisingly They Called Me Triple H Due To The Background of My Blog!
Watching TV As Waiting For The FIRE To Start!
Made A Couple of Friends On The Way!
Seen Quite A Couple of People For The First Time!
Heard About These People But Never Got To Meet Them Until Today!
The Guys Played Cards After Eating!(Except Me!)
Boon Leng Got Himself Dead Drunk and Was Staggering Around The Whole Place!
Banging Into Anything In His Path!
With Zowell's Help + Multiple Trips To The Toilet + Some Talking-To By Others ,Boon Leng Was Able To Sleep On The Bed!
Heard From Nick That He At Least Drunk 10 Cans of Beer!
Keith and Eileen + Benson Came At About 12 Midnight!
Went Through A Sleepless Night Thanks To Vincent!
A Girl Also Called Eileen Asked Me For My HP Number Which Shocked Me (Zowell Was There
) and Asked Me A lot of Questions That I Don't Know How To Answer!
Part 2 + 3 Coming Up In The Next 2 Posts!
That's All Folks
From The Maverick!


<< Home