My Thoughts From 18th-21th July
18th July
It Was A Scary Day Because I Knew Today Mr Koh CC Would Announce The Results From Our RAD Test A Few Weeks Ago! The Lessons Today Were Average and Nothing Much To Say Except that The Fact I Did Not Fail Means That I Owe Daniel Lunch!
The Semestral Project Was All About Us Doing Test Cases For Our Project!
Lost My Thumbdrive Cover!
A Lot of People From My Class Did Not Come For The Morning Lesson But Came For Koh CC's Lessons!
Mr Adrian Gave Us Some Revision On Our COS Test Next Week!
19th July
Sorry For The Late Update!
Today Was A Strange Day Because of The Fact That There Is No Marketing Lesson!(BOO!)
My Favourite Lesson's Last Lecture Was On Last Week!
The Database Lesson Was Ok As Always!
The Teacher Told Us To Prepare For Our Written Test On Wk 16!
He Gave Us Some Hints!
Did My COS Project With Kieth and Boon Leng In The Libary!
20th July
The Database Project Progressed A Lot(Close To Finishing Liao)
Need To Start On Our Report Liao!
Tommorrow Got COS Presentation,Don't Know What To Do Sia!
AJIN 's Lesson Was Alright This Week,She Told Us To Complete Two SAD Pert Chart Questions From The Semestral Past Exam Paper/s!
Took The Bus With Boon Leng,Haishan and Keith!
21th July
My COS Presentation Is Alright,Wonders What Grade I Got?
The Networking Lesson Is Alright,Configure The Stupid Routers!
Got Lab Test Next Week!
Go With Ken and Xuan Zhong To The E-Learning Plaza To Work On Our Respective Database Project/s!
Later Went To Food Junction With Them To Eat Something!
Xuan Zhong Talking About His Adventures!
Talking About Rich Kids That They Know!
Xuan Zhong Started Talking About The E-Mail About Your Birth Date of the Month Which Reflects On Your Life!
I asked him to send me the e-mail(not knowing that i got it in my INBOX!)
Xuan Zhong Started Changing Topics,Asking Me Why I Want That E-Mail For?
I am Not Going To Say Anymore about that!
The VB.Net Lesson Was Great Except I Made A Serious Error and End Up Having To Copy Xuan Zhong's Files!
Mr Raymond Taught Us Something About Web Services!(Which Will Be Used In Semestral Project!)
Sentence/s of the Week:This Is About Something I Read From Somebody's Blog.
The Sentence/s Goes Like That:
If You Can't Commit Yourself To Her,Don't Say I Love You or I Always Be With You!
This Is Just Bullshit!
And You Are The Cheapest Guy I Have Ever Seen!
That's All Folks
From The Maverick!


<< Home