Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Summary of My Life Beyond 28 July Till Now!

Part One:Raw Deal
Returned To Raw Deal Competition For The First Time In A Month Due To School Work!
I Still Remember The Day:July 30th
Zhen Xiong(My Raw Deal Friend) Told Me To Join A Tourney He Organised Opposite Montfort Secondary School!
It Was A Great Experience!
Seeing All of My Raw Dealers I Known From Serene Center Like Mark,Frankie,Xue Bin Etc!
I Got A 2-2 Record!
The Final is Between Yu Tze and Mark!
Mark Lost Due To His Errors Lol!
I Got A Blatant Chokehold For My Efforts (Went Into Top 8!)
Also Went Back To Serene On The Following Sat Using Leader of The Peeps!
Got A 2-2 Record Too!

Part 2:Studies
Busy With Projects and Tests Lol!
Now With The Tests Are Over!
I am Preparing For The MAJOR Exams!
There Are Three Papers,Database,SAD,Networking!
Database-21th Aug
SAD-23th Aug
Networking-25th Aug
Seriously I am Very Worried About My Networking!
I am Scared That I might fail this module and repeat it next SEMESTER!
Must Chiong On My Networking Test!
The SAD Mock Test I Did Quite Badly Lol(I THINK) Due To Being Nervous!
The Other Tests Are Ok Lol,Can Pass Can Liao!
Having Nightmares About My Networking!
*Scared*
Aim To Score As Well As I Can To Survive!

Others:
Had A Lot of Fun Time Nowadays With My Poly Mates!
Went To Bowling With Ken and Co on Thursday and Today!
Played Marvel Vs Street Fighter Like Mad!
Had Lunch with Kai Jie and Co On Aug 1st!
A Lot of Funny Comments Were Made and Questions Were Asked Lol!
This Also Marks The First Time That I Ordered Drinks For Anybody Else Outside My Poly Grp(Even That Happened Only Once Lol)!
I Remember Being Afraid To Order For Them At The First Place!
But With Anthony's Encouragement + Joanne's Assurance That Even I Ordered Wrong,It Will Be Ok,I Went for it!
Ordered Passion Red Tea(Anthony) and Apple Ice Blended(For Kai Jie)!
Hearing Their Conversations Made Me Feel That My Knowledge Is Growing!
The Way I Met Them For The Lunch Above Is By Accident!
I Was Calling Boon Leng When I Saw Kai Jie!
Kai Jie Then Invited Me To Sit Over With Them!

That's All Folks

From The Maverick!