Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Thoughts From 27th-28th of July 2006!

27th July
Rushing For The Database Presentation!
Meet Xuan Zhong and Keith Early To Prepare For The Presentation!
The Presentation Is Alright!
The SAD Lesson Was Great!
I Finished My SAD Quiz In Less Than 3 Mins!
Got 100%(Once Again) To AJIN's Shock When I Walked Out of The Lab When I Finished My Quiz!
A Lot of People CHEATED During The Quiz Lol!
Did Some Questions From The Past Year Paper!

28th July
Having COS Test and Networking Test + RAD Assignment Today!
The Tests+Assignment are ok Lol!
Can Pass Can Liao!
Brought My Digital Camcorder and Showed My Classmates!
Boon Leng Asked Me Why I Bring The Digital Camcorder Today?
Took Some Pictures!
Saw Alvin,Kai Jie,Joanne,Cindy + Their Class Walking When I Went To The Toilet During My RAD Lesson!
Alvin:Andrew x 1000 Times!
Me:Stop It!
Took The Same Lift Up With Them!
Went Home With Jian Hui + Zhong Hui + Daniel!
Talking About Ghosts During Our Bus Trip!

That's All Folks

From The Maverick!