My Third Week In Poly + Raw Deal Happenings!
Monday:
Got Make-Up Class For IT2733 From 9pm-12pm!
Some of My Module Mates Missed The Class!
Got Homework Need To Do So Sian!
Before My Elective Lesson,I Went To The South Canteen To Buy The New Paper When Something Special,****** Walked Past and Said "Sorry" To Me!
She Walked Away,Thinking That I Did Not Hear Her!
I Shouted At Her:******,I Heard It!
The Elective Lesson and Elaine Lesson Is Ok Usual!
Wednesday:
Met Janice To Do Our Semestral Project!
Thursday:
Quiz On IT2734 Module!
I Did Ok Got 66.67%!
Alvin Said Some Hurtful Words To Me!
Due To The Fact That Sharon Scored Low Marks With My Help!
(But It Was Ada who gave most of the answers leh!)
Alvin Kept Rushing Me!
Joanne Even Hit Me On The Shoulder To Tell Me To Help Kai Jie!
Kai Jie Scored!
Friday:
Went To The Arcade and Played Games With Steven + Co!
Got Another Quiz on IT2735!
Scored Full Marks Haha!
The Night Class Was Fun But Tiring!
Saturday:
Went 3-1 With The Spirit Squad!
Went Into Top 8 and Lost To Timothy(The Brain)!
Got A Booster!
Sunday:
Went 1-3 With The Spirit Squad!
Got "Big Time"!
Andrew Ho Won The Signing Appearance!
That's All Folks
From The Maverick!


<< Home