My Second Week In Poly + My Trip To Serene!
My Poly Week Is Rather Short This Week Due To The Fact That I Don't Have Elective Lessons This Week.
My Poly Week This Week Is As Follows: One Hour Lesson On Monday,Public Holiday On Tuesday,Rest On Wednesday,Normal Lessons On Thursday But Friday Don't Have Night Class As Jenny Mah Could Not Make It!
My Semestral Project Was A Mess,I Have Not Started On My Problem Statement!
I Must Get Serious Now But I Also Need My Partner's Help!
The C++ Lessons Were Ok But I Am Struggling With The Alignment Thingy!
The OOAD Lessons Were Fun!
I Was Selected To Go For The Overseas Attachment Interview To See If They Want Me or Not Lol! Xuan Zhong,Zhong Hui,Ken,Aun Jie Were Also Selected(I Think)!
I Am Slowly Getting Back Into The Groove Of Poly Life!
Tommorrow Will Be Boring Lol,Need To Go To School At 9am For IT2733+2736 then Need To Stay In School Until 4pm But The Good News Is That I Need To Be At School On Thursday For Only 2 Hrs!
Next Week Got Two Quizzes For IT2735 and IT2734,I Have Not Started My Revision Yet Leh!
How To Get To My Target of 3.6 GPA If I am So Slack?
My Sad Moment of The Week:(Below)
I Was There(In The Lecture Room) When Cindy and Co Returned From Their Break With Joanne's Bag(Key Point)! They Were Chatting Then When Cindy Was Planning To Put Joanne's Bag In Her Big Bag For Whatever Reason?
Later Joanne Arrived At The Scene,Looking For Her Bag With A Very Worried Look On Her Face! When I Looked At Her,I Wanted To Tell Her That Cindy Was The One That Hidden Her Bag But The Words Could Not Come Out of My Mouth
Then Alvin Say Something That Shocked Me:Andrew Knew Something About This! Joanne Scolded Me But I Really Didn't Take Her Bag,I Would Never Do Something Like That! Later When She Realised That Cindy Is The One Who Hidden Her Bag,She Said To Me:Don't Blame Me,Blame Cindy! At Least She Apologised To Me In A Way,My Mood Was Down When She Scolded Me Lol! Kai Jie Was Feeling Sorry For Me and Asking Me Why I Was Not Angry At Her For Accusing Me! I Said:I Am Paying The Price For Not Saying The Truth and I Didn't Do It!
I Will Not Blame Her For That!
Raw Deal Section:
I Met Guan Jie At About 12.30pm To Sell Him My Batista Cards and The Cards He Wanted!
Later I Went With Andrew Ho,Feng Rong and Edwin To Serene!
Lent LKY My Backstage and Signing Sig!
I and Feng Rong Had 3-1 Records (In Top 16!)
But We Faced Each Other In Top 16 Round and I Beat Him!
But Lost To Frankie(Using Rene) In Top 8!
Andrew Ho Found The Cards That He Wanted!
I Found The Price We Pay From Adrian!
Got Big Time and A Booster!
Went Home With LKY and His Friend!
That's All Folks
From The Maverick!


<< Home