Just A Update of What I Have Been Doing Since My Days In Chalet!
This Post Is Just To Update On What I Have Been Doing Since My Chalet Trip!
Things That I Have Done:(Not In Order)
1) Play Raw Deal
2) Going Out To My Favourite Hangouts
3) Bought A New Monitor To Replace My Old Broken One
4) Finally Found 甜檸檬之戀 Part 1 (Bought Part 2 A Few Months Ago!)
5) Finally Found 賴雅妍's Album "LOVE" (Love The Songs "愛死了", "熱吻" and "影子情人")
6) Went Back To Yishun's Toto Comics
7) Found Out My Results Which Is Not Bad Lar,GPA=3.25,Got 2 DIST, 2 A, 1 B+,1 D+!
8) Found Out That Most of My Friends Passed All Their Modules Makes Me Happy!
9) Talked To My Friends On MSN
10) Trying To Change My Attitude!
11) Got Top 8 Last Week In Serene!
12) Added Some of The People I Known From My Chalet Trip On MSN!
13) Went To Boon Leng's House To Help Him With His Networking!
That's All Folks
From The Maverick!


<< Home