My Chalet Day On 31/08/06!
I Slept For About 4 Hrs Before Being Dragged Out of My Bed By Somebody!
Forced To Stand Up and Walk Around The Room Which Scared The Hell Out of Those Who Were Sleeping!
Preparation Time To Get Out of Our Room Were Very Long Due To People Who Don't Want To Wake Up!
Seeing Boon Leng Carrying Bags of Food Etc,Makes Me Wonder If He Can Handle It Or Not!
Walked Out of The Chalet and Out To The Bus Stop In Which Keith,Eileen and Boon Leng Got On a Taxi and Drove Away!
I Walked Back To The Chalet As I Watch To Buy A VCD of the Korean Movie Titled:"Art of The Seduction" Featuring My Favourite Korean Actress Sun Yi Zhen(Spelling?)!
Watched It Once On Demand TV and Loved It!
My Thoughts After The Chalet Trip:
It Was Great Because of:
Got To Know More People!
Having A Lot of Fun!
Being Able To See My Module Mates Again!
Able To Pour Out My Worries!
It Allows Me To Distance Myself From My Worries For The Moments!
Allows Me To See Many People For The Time!(Whom Heard About But Never Seen!)
Seeing The Different Side of People!
It Provided Me The Chance To Display My Wrestling Skills!
*WHOO*
Wonders When I Will Get Another Chance To Go On One of These Trips Again?
Annoying Comments of The Day/s:
Will "She" Be Coming?
Do You Know That "She" Have Not Come Yet?
(How In The Hell Should I KNOW "SHE" Is Coming or Not Sia!)
Here Is The Ending of "My Day In Chalet Series"!
That's All Folks
From The Maverick!


<< Home