Sunday, October 22, 2006

My First Week In Poly!

My First Week In Poly Can Be Described In One Word:Great!
My Timetable Is Fixed In A Way That There Will Be Night Classes In Friday(Again!) and No School On Wednesdays(Yeah!).
I Read A Couple of People's Blog From My Poly For Example Edmund,Dawn etc and Seen People Commenting On The Timetable!
They Say That The Fact That There is a "Rest" Day On Wednesday Sucks!
Wonder Why?

Poly Term Re-Opening Means That I Can See My Poly Mates Again!
The Teachers That I Met During The Lectures So Far Are Ok Lol!
Struggling A Bit With Some Modules,Will Be Working Harder In The Following Weeks!
For This Week,I Have Been Slacking!
I Love Life Science!
The Tests Will Be Open-Book Leh,How To Fail Leh?
Went To Seoul Garden With Steven,Haishan,Daniel,Aun Jie,Keith and Zhong Hui!
Ken Was Also There With His GF!
We Eat Until We Are Super Full Before Returning To Class!

I Got To Say Something That I Feel That I Should Not Say But If I Don't Write It,I May Go Crazy!
(Inspired By Ada's Blog When I Saw One of Her Posts!)
This May Be The Time To Say......I Feel Like Giving Up Liao.
Until Now,I Still Cannot Pluck Up Any Courage To Say What I Feel About Her!
That Makes Me Very Sad and Feel Very Useless!
Although I Know That I Am Not Exactly Very Good-Looking or Rich or Even Very Well-Mannered To Begin With!
I Think I Got To Drop This Burden on My Shoulders and Look Ahead!
I Need To Become More Approachable!
I Got To Dress Up More Now!
I Got Buck Up On My Studies!
I Got To Try To Erase Her From My Memories!(But I Know I Can't So I Try To Think Less of Her Lol,Hell I Can't Even Forgot The First Girl I Knew In My Tution Class!)
I Got To Know More Friends!
I Got To Drown Myself In Wrestling and WWE Raw Deal As This Is The Way I Numb Myself When I Got Any Problems As It Will Lift My Spirits~!

Even Though I Know That She May Never Notice Me or Know My Feelings For Her But I Sincerely Wish Her Good Luck For Life Ahead!

Good Luck [Enter Blank Space]!

From The Guy You Never Knew Who Love U But Can Only Look At You From Far Far Away But Will Never Regret Knowing U!

That's All Folks

From The Maverick!