4+5th Week In Poly + Trip To Serene
4th Week:
Monday:
The Life Science Lesson Was Alright!
The Elaine Lesson Was Great Lol!
Tuesday:(7th November,The Day I Would Never Forget!)
I am slowly getting the hang of the IT2731 Module!
Eating Big Breakfast With Ken and Co!
Going Through The IT2735 Practical Is A Torture For Me!
Then Something Special Happened!
Suddenly One Of My Dreams Came True!
Cindy Suddenly Walked Around Me and Said Hi Again and Again!
Joanne's Class Started To Talk To Me!
I Was Happy Inside My Heart!
It Was A Special Landmark In My Life!
Janice and Wenda Was There!
The Rest of The Lessons I Breezed Through Due To The Good Mood I Am In!
Cindy Asked Me For My Help and I Quickly Obliged!
Thursday:
The IT2733 Lesson Was Ok!
The Sem Project Presentation of Our Work Was Excellent!
Our Teacher Did Not Say Anything Bad Lol!
Thank God!
Went Through A Mini-Test of Some Kind By IT2734 Teacher!
Just Change Some Variables and Copy The Whole Lot Can Liao!
The Problem Is:There Are A Lot of Things To Copy Down!
Friday:
The C++ Lesson Was A Breeze!
Ate Steamboat With Steven and Co During Break!
The Andy C Lesson Was Alright But The IT2735 Practical Was A Struggle As Usual!
The Jenny Mah Lesson Was Great As Usual!
Trip To Serene:
I Went 3-1 With The Spirit Squad Again!
Only Losses Are To Zhuo Ren Lol!
Got Into Top 8!
5th Week(Until Wednesday!)
Monday:
Veronica Decided Not To Have Make-Up Class On Monday Yeah!
So I Need To Only Come To Poly For 3hrs of Lesson!
The Life Science Lesson was alright As Usual Until The Teacher Asked Everybody A Question:"If You Could Clone A Person,Who Would You Clone?".
--------Start-------
A Voice That I Fear Came Back: Saying:****** ****!
I Replied:WTH!
The Next Sentence Shocked Me Even More:She Is Andrew's GF!
I Replied:That's Bullshit!
--------End--------
I Also Met Sheng Rong,My Primary+Secondary Mate In That Class,Never Realised That He Is Also Studying This Module!
The Elaine Class Was Even Worse,There Are Two Quizzes Given Today!
The Questions For The First Quiz Is Easy But Harder For The Second!
There Is A Test For IT2732 Module During Our Lab Next Week!
Tuesday:
The Lessons Are Ok Only IT2735 Lesson Was A Struggle But Slowly Getting The Hang of It Thanks To Daniel!
Found Kai Jie + Joanne + Cindy + Anthony + Wenda Eating Together During Break Time!
Kai Jie Told Me To Sit With Them!
Cindy Sat Down.
Joanne Came and Asked Them What They Want To Drink!
She Left To Get Their Drinks!
After A Long Time(According To Kai Jie!),Joanne Came Back With Their Drinks In Hand!
Joanne Asked Me Whether I Can Tap Their Cards For Them?
I Said Yes!
**Cindy Reminded Me To Tap ALL The Cards Not Only ******'s One Lol**
I Replied:Do U Think I Will Do That? We Are Friends Liao,I Will Tap Your Cards One Lol!
After Tapping Their Cards and Mine,I RUSHED Back There To Return Them Their Cards!
Cindy and Anthony Asked For My Help On the Usecase!
Wenesday:
Went Back To School To Do Semestral Project With Janice!
I Reached The School At About 11.15am!
Went To Buy FoolScrap Paper!
Reached The Library At 11.30am!
Booked A Computer and Waited There For Janice!
Janice Appeared At About 12.05pm!
We Talked About Our Semestral Project Progress!
We Also Talked About The People That We Knew!
We Also Talked About Something Else(Janice U Know What I Am Talking About!)
Went Home After Buying The IT2733 Book!
Suprised That Janice Went To See My Blog Here Before!
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home