Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rest of Week 5 In Poly and Week 6 + Past Two Serene Trips!

On Week 5 of Poly:

Thursday:
Went Through The Veronica Lesson,It Was Ok!
Just Drawing A Diagram About Hotel Reservation Case Study Using Rational Rose!
The Semestral Lesson Was Nothing Lol,She Did Not Even Check OUR Project Files Lol!
Sat Beside Serene From Andy's Class I Think For The IT2734 Lesson!
Just Copying Things Lol!
Next Week On Friday Got Test For IT2734 and IT2732 Sian!

Friday:
Went Through Our Revision For Our Test For IT2734!
The Teacher Went Through A Question That He Set!
Told Us To Focus On That!
Went Through The IT2735 E-Learning Test After The Break!
During The Break,I Watched Kai Jie's Class Having Lesson On IT2735!
The Rest of The Lessons Were Ok Except The IT2735 Practical As Usual!
During My BPO Practical Lesson,My Com Crashed Causing Me To Redo Everything Sia!
Was The Last Guy To Be Released!
Saw Swee Seng At The Bus Stop!
Took The No 72 Bus With Him!

Serene Trip #1
Went 2-2 With The Spirit Squad!
Out of Top 8!
Bought Some Rikishi Foils From Kun Ji!

Week 6

Monday:
The Elective Lesson Was Alright!
The Elaine Lesson Was Boring As Usual But Thank God Next Week No Lesson From Her!

Tuesday:
The IT2731 Lessons Was Alright!
Did The Practical Alright!
The IT2735 Practical Lesson Was Alright!
The Kim Booy Lesson Was Great For Only One Reason,No E-Learning This Week!
Stayed Back With Cindy,Kai Jie and Anthony While They Transfering Pictures From Their Devices!
Walked Around With Them,Then We Saw The "Are U Ready For Love" Workshop Poster!
I Did Not Tell Them That I Have Registered For It!
Later Kai Jie Went Together With Cindy Home!
I Stayed Back With Anthony and Talked About A Lot of Things Lol!

Wednesday:
Went Back To School To Study But Saw Zhong Hui and Gang + He Said Many Things About Me Lol!
I Later Went To The Bench At Block Q To Study For About 1 hr 30 mins!
Then I Went For "Are U Ready For Love" Workshop!
The Workshop Was Great!
I Was "Forced" To Stare At A Girl's Eyes For 5 Secs!
A Lot of Ideas Were Shared About Love and Infatulation + How To Deal With Break-Ups Etc!
A Video Was Also Shown Which Shows That a Guy Can Smell Out The Girl That Appeals Most To!
The Speaker Is Richard Lim From NTU Leh!
The Workshop Lasted For 3hrs!
Saw Cindy,YiYan and Jaclyn at the room beside my workshop room,i think for CCA Or Something?
Doing Facials with people brushing their faces!

Thursday+Friday:
Nothing Special Happened
Except The Tests On Friday Was Harder Than Expected But Can Pass Good Enough Considering How Slack I Am This Sem! + Printed Something For Janice!
Accidently Ate Zhong Hui's Double Cheese Burger When We Were Eating MacDonalds Together!
Was Outside Almost The Entire Andy C's Lecture,Looking At Kai Jie's Class Talking About Going Outside,Joanne Talking About Going To ViVo City + Plus Alvin Took A Picture and Made Me Look Bad Lol!
A Lot of People Were Asking Me About My Dressing The Entire Day Including Zhong Hui On Wednesday!
For Example:
Boon Leng:Andrew Is Wearing A Shirt Leh,U Shocked Me!
Zhong Hui:Where Are U Going Sia?
etc!

Serene Trip #2:
Went 2-2 With Heatseekers!
Played Quite Badly!
Met Feng Rong At About 12.45pm!
Out of Top 8 Again!

That's All Folks

From The Maverick!