Swensens On Feb 4th!
This Meeting At First Is To Meet Up and Finish Up Our Projects then hand in our projects for the PCS to Mr Durai!
Sunday:
But On Sunday Night,We Realized That Kaili Would Surely Be Free On Monday!
When I Saw Kaili's Message On Sunday Feb 3th,I Realized That I Could Move Ahead The Swensens Date To The Next Day! Just when i was thinking about calling KEE HUI LI to tell her what i think,she smsed telling me whether i could shift my swensens date to the next day too! We Got Telegraphy Between Each Other Lol! =)
Monday:
I reached school at about 10.30 so that i can meet my project mates on 11pm(in the end,they are came late!) After finishing up our project on 1pm,my project mates left after watching a bit of american pie 3!
I sit in school waiting for KEE HUI LI and PEI YI to come and meet me! So while waiting,i walked around the school as usual!
At Around 2.15pm,they arrived!
We went to Mcdonalds to do our project!
After They Done Their Stuff That They Can Do,They Tried To "Pyscho" Me to let them see SOMETHING! (Peiyi commented:"Kaili is not around,nobody to pyscho andrew liao")
(I replied:Kaili Not Around,Hui Li also can wat!)
After We Handed In Our Projects,We Left For Swensens At Junction 8!
(We Took MRT There!)
Met Kaili There!
Have A Great Time Eating There Lol!
After We Left Swensens,Peiyi went to buy "rou gan" for her relatives for CNY!
We Went Our Own Ways After That!
Took The Same MRT As Chris and Kaili!
Kaili said "Thank U For Your Treat Today!" Which Makes Me Feel Like I Am In Heaven Liao!
Main Pictures(Let The Pictures Tell The Story):
Sunday:
But On Sunday Night,We Realized That Kaili Would Surely Be Free On Monday!
When I Saw Kaili's Message On Sunday Feb 3th,I Realized That I Could Move Ahead The Swensens Date To The Next Day! Just when i was thinking about calling KEE HUI LI to tell her what i think,she smsed telling me whether i could shift my swensens date to the next day too! We Got Telegraphy Between Each Other Lol! =)
Monday:
I reached school at about 10.30 so that i can meet my project mates on 11pm(in the end,they are came late!) After finishing up our project on 1pm,my project mates left after watching a bit of american pie 3!
I sit in school waiting for KEE HUI LI and PEI YI to come and meet me! So while waiting,i walked around the school as usual!
At Around 2.15pm,they arrived!
We went to Mcdonalds to do our project!
After They Done Their Stuff That They Can Do,They Tried To "Pyscho" Me to let them see SOMETHING! (Peiyi commented:"Kaili is not around,nobody to pyscho andrew liao")
(I replied:Kaili Not Around,Hui Li also can wat!)
After We Handed In Our Projects,We Left For Swensens At Junction 8!
(We Took MRT There!)
Met Kaili There!
Have A Great Time Eating There Lol!
After We Left Swensens,Peiyi went to buy "rou gan" for her relatives for CNY!
We Went Our Own Ways After That!
Took The Same MRT As Chris and Kaili!
Kaili said "Thank U For Your Treat Today!" Which Makes Me Feel Like I Am In Heaven Liao!
Main Pictures(Let The Pictures Tell The Story):

That's All For Now!
From The Maverick!


<< Home