My First Two Weeks In China(BITC)!
My Feelings After Two Weeks In BITC:
Suprised That I Do Not Have Air-Sickness That I Thought I Will Have While On The Plane!
Known Some New People Outside My Group of Friends!
Got To Play Soccer With The China Students Which Was Very Fun!
Did Some Housework Every Week Which Was Very New To Me Since I Do Not Do A Lot of House Back In SG!
Played Some Badminton As Well!
Went To Some of The Shopping Malls In China Which Was Much Bigger Than Those In SG!
Realized That There Are More Pizza Huts Outlets Than Macdonald's In China(From What I See Anyway)
Ate A LOT of Bejing Duck In The Resturants Outside!
The Food In The Canteen In BITC SUCKS BIG TIME!
I Did Not Take A LOT of Photos Due To The Fact That We Have A Group of people that take photos plus i do not like to take photos!
Saw Some of Price-Slashing Methods and Was Suprised!
Had Fun With Jisheng's Group!
Went To Some Places of Interests In China
(Inluding The Great Wall of China and Got A Cert For It!)
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home