Friday, April 06, 2007

4th + 5th Week of Attachment + Other Things! *Updated*

My Movie Trip With Hui Li,Pei Yi and Chris Was A Huge Success!
Reached There At About 6.45pm and Waited For Hui Li + Peiyi To Arrive!
(Chris Arrived Liao According To Hui Li!)
After Meeting Hui Li + Chris (Peiyi Would Be A Bit Late!), We Went To The Macdonalds After Hui Li Told Me That Kaili Will Not Be Coming Due To Sickness!

We Sat At A Table There and Ate Our Food!
We Went To Buy Our Tickets For The Movie(Mr Bean's Holiday!)
The Movie Was Ok Lar!(Not As Good As The Last Bean Movie Though!)
Some Parts of It Is Quite Lame But Funny!
Peiyi Laughed Out Loud During The Movie Lol!
Before The Movie Started,Hui Li and I Talked About Some Other Things!
After The Movie Ended,We Walked Across The Street!
Looking Around Lol!
I + Hui Li + Peiyi Took The Train!
Hui Li Transit To Another Train Later,Leaving Me + Peiyi In The DG Station!
I and Peiyi Took The Train and Talked About Our Attachments!
She Thanked Me For The Movie Before She Dropped At The Toa Payoh Station!
I Dropped At The AMK Station Then Took Bus No.88 Home!

My Attachment At Week 4 Was Extremely Busy!
But My Attachment At Week 5 Was Surpising Lax!
Went Back To NYP Twice This Week!
(One For The BITC Attachment Meeting!)

The BITC Meeting Was Interesting Lol!
Everyone Had To Introduce Him/Herself!
Listening To The Teachers Talked A Lot About The Trip!
Heard That They are Planning To Take One Week Out of Our IPP To Teach Us Survival Skills!
Looked At The Photos That They Took On The Last Batch of Students Leaving For The BITC(Includes Joanne+Anthony!)
Looking At The Photos,Makes Me Think of Her and Him A Lot Lol!
(I Was Supposed To Be In The First Batch But I Asked For The Switch Lol!
Feel Like Slapping Myself In The Face Lol!)
Saw Chris and Kaili On My Way Out of The Poly!
Makes Me Happy To See Some of My Friends!
(READ:KAILI!)

Last Week In Serene,I Became The First Ever Serene Champion Leh!
In A Round Robin Format!
4-1 Record!(Only Loss To Frankie Using Extreme Diva!)
Got The Singapore Raw Deal Belt!
Got The Intercontinental Title Belt + 2 Packs of Revo!
btw Frankie Ho Won The First Ever Serene Rumble Using Extreme Diva!

The New Raw Deal World Champion Is RUMI!(Using Kevin's Evo Deck For Both AA+AB)
The Good Showings By Rumi + Zhen Xiong Makes Me Feel Proud!
Good Job Guys!

This Week In Serene Is The Day I Lost To The "Standard" Aaron Chong!
Round-Robin Format Again!
Went 4-1 Again!
Rumi Vs Aaron In The Final!
Rumi Won BARELY Though!
(Lucky Him,Drew Volley This Off Kurt Angle Invitational!)

RUMI Became No.1 Contender To The Serene Champ ME!

Frankie Won The Serene Royal Rumble AGAIN Using ULITMATE SURVIVOR!
Pinning Edmund With "Stronger Than Death" As Reversal To Edmund's RTV!
(Brought Me Memories of SGQ ARGHHHHHHH!)
Read My 3th Singapore Qualifier Post To See What I Mean!

That's All Folks!

From The Maverick!