Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Last Exam In This Poly Year!

Had My BPO Paper Today!
It Was Quite Easy Lar!
Confident of Passing!
Hope That I PASS All My Modules Lol!
(Praying)

Sat Beside Joanne For This Test!
Joanne Was Not Confident In Herself For This Test!
I Believed In Her As Always!
Believed That She Can Get Herself Out of Trouble!
As She Is Very Smart!
In The End,She Blamed Me In Not Helping Her During The Exam!
After I Said "Good Bye" To Her!

Felt Very Down Lol!
Tried To Keep My Emotions Under Control!
Walked Outside and Talked To A Lot of People!

After The Exam Was Over,I Went Out With Hui Li and Co To The Outside Lol!
Talked To Kaili For A While!
They Felt That The Paper Was Difficult Lol!

While We Were Walking Towards The MRT Station,I Saw Kai Jie and Co!
Went To Talk To Him About The Joanne Situation!
Talk To Him About My Wish To Stay In Contact With Him!
Kai Jie Also Felt The Paper Was Difficult Lol!
They Were Going Out To Have Fun!(Didn't Ask Where Though)
I Also Talked To Hui Li About Joanne and The Need For Me To Get Over Her!

I Topped My E-Z Link Card At The MRT Station and Bid Them Goodbye!
Walked Towards The Bus Stop!
Suprised!
Saw Shuling and Co At The Opposite Bus-Stop!
Talked To Them For A While and Even Took A Photo With Shuling + Gladys With Dawn's Help!
They Left As The Their Bus Came!
Bid Me Good Bye Lol!

That's All Folks!

From The Maverick!