My Serene Raw Deal Tourney On 24th Feb and Thoughts About My Future!
This Post Would Be About My Serene Tourney Yesterday and What I Am Thinking About My Future Right After Thinking About My OOAD Test!
Plus Got Electronics Test + BPO Test The Next Two Days At 8.30am!
Hoping Only To Survive This Semester With Passes In All My Modules and Hope My GPA Don't Drop Below 3.0 Lol!(Try To Save My GPA Using My Logistics Specialization In My Last Poly Year)
*Thinking of My Future Part*
I Am Still Trying To Recall If I Did My MCQ Questions Or Not!
Not Sure Due To Myself Being Stressed Out and Cannot Remember What I Did In The Exam!
I Hope My Stupid Hand Actually Wrote The Answers In The Booklet Lol!
E-Mailed Mrs Wong Liao!
She Have Not Replied Yet!
Hope That She Sees My E-Mail and Reply Soon!
*Update* I May Have Done It After All(Not 100% Sure Though)
Still Studying For My Electronics and BPO Test Lol!
Not Confident Lol!
I Am Very Afraid That I MIGHT Fail One of My Subjects and Need To Retake My Subjects Again OR My GPA Would Drop Until Around 2.9-3.0 Range!
This Semester Has Been HELL For Me Lol!
Struggling Through The Semester!
The Only Good Thing In This Semester Is That I Have Made More Friends This Semester!
Other Than That It Sucked Lol!
*End of Thinking of My Future Part*
*My Serene Tourney Part!*
The Tourney Was Great Today!
Going 3-1 In Swiss and Faced Xiu Bin In The Final(Gave Him The Win But I Chose The Prizes First!)
Due To The Fact He Cannot Beat Me With His Kennedy Deck!(D-X Is A Bad Match-Up)
Here Is The Run-Down of My Matches
1st Match Kun Ji Using Eugene
Beat Him With The "Smacked With The Sledgehammer" Into King of Kings Pedigree After Reversing Every Move He Throws!
2nd Match Hussien Using Rene Depree
Beat Him Via Count Out Via Game Sleeper
3rd Match Xiu Bin Using Kennedy
Beat Him Via Count Out By Stalling Him Out Using Gentleman's Establishment!
4th Match Zhen Xiong Using Evolution
Fought Back and Forth But Got Overwhelmed By His Plunging In The End!
Swiss 3-1 Record (1 Pin,2 Co Wins)
Semi Final Match Zhen Xiong Using Evolution AGAIN
Got A Good Hand and Won Using "Smacked With The Sledgehammer"!
Final
Never Played But I Can Say I Offically Won My First Serene Tourney!
Due To The Fact Xiu Bin Cannot Beat My Deck Using Kennedy!
But In The Official Record,It Is Going To Show That Xiu Bin Won Though!
Sucked A Lot of Points From Kun Ji and Zhen Xiong!(HAHA)
Zhen Xiong Got His HHH Cards Back and My DX Deck Is Dismantled!
Need To Return Frankie His Shawn Cards Next Week!
Got A Vince GRA From Kun Ji!
Got Revo Intercontinental Title Belt + Only One Solution Revolution For My Tourney Prizes!
*End of My Serene Tourney Part!*
Need To Survive The Tests For The Next Two Days Then Think of A Deck To Play In Next Week PPV Tourney!
*Note To Self,Must Remember To Wear THE Shirt That Hui Li Presented To Me Tommorrow!*
Back To Revision Liao!
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home