Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Poly Week 12

Wednesday:
Returned To School For The IT2733 Make-Up Lesson + Project Meeting With Janice!
Stayed In The Library For About 20 Mins Before Leaving With Janice!
Saw Ken,Xuan Zhong,Zhong Hui and Jian Hui On My Way To Class!
The Lesson Was Alright!
The Teacher Also Showed Us The List of People That Need To Have Remedial For The IT2734 Module(C++)!
It's Great To See All My Poly Friends Again(Especially Kai Jie!)
Played Basketball With Ken and Co After Lesson!

Thursday:
The Morning Lesson Was Very Sian,Cannot Summon Any Strength To Study Lol!
The C++ Lesson Was At Least Interesting!
When I Was Talking To Kai Jie and Co!
Alvin Said That Joanne Is Fat!
I Replied:I Don't Think So Leh!
Kai Jie Responded By Saying:Joanne Always Look Perfect In Andrew's Eyes One Lar!
Then Joanne Asked Me Whether She Is Fat or Not?
I Replied By Saying:I Will Not Say Anything Because My Response Would Be Biased One Lol,You Don't Believe Me,You Can Ask Kai Jie!
Joanne Replied:Kai Jie Is Your Brother Lol!
Later On My Way To The Bus Stop,I Saw Keith In The Bus Stop!

Friday:
The Morning Lesson Was Ok,Talking About Our C++ Results and Allowing Us To Do Our EQuizzes(The First 3 Quizzes)Again!
Asked The Teacher About What To Present Next Week and Something about our project!
We Are No.7th Team To Present Our Project!
Went To The South Canteen To Eat and Later Found Kai Jie + Co Sitting At The Far Corner Again!
We Talked About A Lot of Things!
Joanne Talking About Her Falling Grades Recently!
I Told Her To Take It Easy As She Is So Smart,She Can Do It One Lol!
Then We Talked About Our BPO Written Test Results!
Later We Talked About Our C++ Project!
Joanne Has Some Problems With It!
Joanne Said That I Am Good At C++ Which Makes Me Happy But I Know That She Is Better Lol!
Went To The Basketball Court To Watch Ken and Co Play Basketball!
Went Through The Andy C Lesson Without A Hitch!
Joanne Spent The Lesson Working On Crosswords!
I Spent The Lesson Talking To Kai Jie and Alvin!
Even Took A Picture of Alvin!
The Lessons After That Is Ok Lol!
Went Home With Zhong Hui,Haishan,Zowell,Keith + Others!

That's All Folks!

From The Maverick!