3rd Ever Singapore Qualifier!
Let's Start With The Singapore Qualifier!
Jan 28th
I Arrived At Suntec Convention Centre About 7.30am and Messaged Kevin!
He Told Me To Go To The Burger King To Meet Them!
But In The End I Found Kevin and Co In The Macdonald's!
Passed Rumi The Clutches and Applies That He Requested From Me!
Asked Frankie To Do Some Modifications On My Deck! (Added Shoot Action x2,The Price We Pay and Precision Kick)!
Went To A Corner And Wrote Kun Ji's and My Decklists(Using Pencil)
Then Left With Them and Went On Our Way To The Our Battle Room!
It Was Supposed To Be Room 301 But Changed To Room 306!
Saw Lai Feng Rong and Kenneth There!
I Also Saw LKY and Ngiap Teng!
LKY Told Me He Was Going To Play!
Saw The Normal Serene People As Well!
Saw Frankie's Performance As Triple H Which Made EVERYONE Laugh!
Saw Zhen Xiong and Adrian + Aaron As Judges!
Had To Rewrite Mine and Kun Ji's Decklists Due To Aaron's No Pencil Rule!
Sat Down and Relax Myself Before The Qualifier Starts!
Went To The Pairings and Saw My Opponent's Name:Edmund Heng!
1st Match(Edmund Heng:Revo HHH)
We Showed All Our Backstage Things!
He Tried To Out SSV Me By Playing Spinner Belt(Makes Me Regret Not Playing Bitter Rivals!)
But Luckily,I Was Able To Start First After Cutting of The Deck!
After Two Turns of Draw Go Due To Distractingly Divalicious!
Me:Pump Kick,Grapple With Your Faith,Grapple With Your Faith(Reversed With Elbow)
Him:Bring The Hammer Down(Reversed Using Revo and Sidewalk Slam!)
Eventually Pinning Him With Sweet Chin Music!
Win By Pin!
2nd Match(Wei Ye:Eugene)
We Showed All Our Backstage Things!
My Usual Prematch Except Vince GRA For Assassin and Wrestlemania Was Played!
Normal Pump Kick Start,German My Way To Fort!
After A Few Turn of Back and Forth Action!
I Stalled The Game Using Gentleman's Establishment's Recovery Effect!
Forcing Him To Hit Me!
He Walked Into Smacked With The Sledgehammer Reversing Chain Gang Headlock!
He Used The Sustained Damage's Ace But Was Stopped By Don't Try This At Home!
Win By Pin!
3rd Match(Edge:Forgot The Name)
He Is Using A BASH Edge Which Shocked Me!
Got Beat Up Very Hard For The First 5 Turns!
Able To Come Back Using Grapple With Your Faith x2 + Shoot Lock-Up!
Win By Pin!
4th Match(Bobby The Brain:Timothy Tang)
Lost Quite Badly Lol!
5th Match(Ng Fu Xing:Ultimate Surviour)
Shot Myself In The Foot For This One!
I Got The Win In Hand(By Count Out Which Surely Made Me In The Top 16)
When I Played Behold The King For The Pin But Got Pinned By Stronger Than Death!
6th(Ding Yu Tze:Home Team)
Got Victory Rolled!
3-3 In Swiss!(Should Be 4-2 Lol)
Stayed Around To See The Top 16!
But In The Zhuo Ren and Fu Xing Was DQ due to GET BACK IN THE RING!
Fu Xing Was Very Sad Lol!
I Qualified Because I Am In The No 17 Position!
Top 16 Match(Alvin Lee:Bobby The Brain)
Got Trashed!
I Got A Lot of Prizes Though!
Thanks Kun Ji For That!
Thanks To The Serene People(Kevin,Zhen Xiong,Frankie,Rumi,Zhuo Ren,Fu Xing,Cheng Zhi) For Helping Me Out For The Singapore Qualifier!
Eventually Rumi Won The Singapore Qualifier Using Booker T!
We Went To Macdonald's To Eat and Celebrate!
The Problem Was:I Got A BAD Sore Throat That Day and Could Not Talk!
So I Eat Only A Bit Only Lol!
Frankie Ordered 80 Chicken Nuggets Plus Value Meals For Everybody!(Rumi's Treat!)
Took A Taxi Home With Zhen Xiong and Herman!
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home