Monday, February 26, 2007

My Poly Day On Feb 26th!

Today Had My Electronics Test Lol!
I Think I Can Pass The Paper Lar!
The Paper Is Not As Difficult As I Thought It Would Be Considering I Have Struggled In This Module This Entire Semester!

Met Hui Li At The YCK MRT Station At 7.30am++(Saw Her In The MRT Station,Looking At Her HP and Did Not Call Her Until She Realised That I Was In Front of Her),Saw A Lot of People While In The MRT Station!(She Messaged Me Early In The Morning To Teach Her The Truth Table!)
We Wait For The Others(Christopher,Bee Lye,Kaili,Yan Ling and Pei Yi!) Then We Were Off To The Exam Venue!
*I Wore The Shirt That Hui Li and Co Bought For Me As My Birthday Present!*

Now Is To Hope That The BPO Paper Would Be Easy and I Think I Have Done My OOAD MCQ Questions After All!(Notes To Self,Don't Be Too Happy Yet As Not 100% Sure)

After The Exam,I Walked With Hui Li and Co On The Way To The Bus Stop!
Although I Known Them For Less Than 3 Months,They Treated Me Quite Well Compared To Some of My Poly Mates!

Hope That I Don't Lose Touch With Bee Lye,Pei Yi and Kaili After This Poly Year Have Ended Due To Different Study Paths or Different Specializations!

As For Hui Li and Christopher,They Are In The Same Study Path and Specialization "LOGISTICS" As Me!

I Hope To Keep In Contact With As Many Poly Mates As Possible Lol!
As Poly Life Is My Best Studying Period of My Life!
Although It Has It's Disadvantages and Advantages,Up and Down Periods!
I Have Many Friends That I Like In Poly Compared To My Primary and Secondary School Days!
Most Importantly,Finally I Can See GALS On A Daily Basis Unlike In Montfort Primary and Secondary(BOY'S School)!

That's All Folks!

From The Maverick!