Tuesday, March 06, 2007

First Two Days of IPP Attachment!

1st Day

Reached My Working Place At 8.30am!
Sat At The Couches As The People Walked In!
Then The People-In-Charge Sent Us Upstairs For A Briefing About The Security Measures of IBM and How U Can Help IBM!
Then They Gave Us Some Forms Telling Us To Sign and Some Papers For Our Information Like Dress Code,Salary etc!
Took A Photo and They Gave Us A Badge Which Contains Our Name + Photo!
The Badge Is Used To Gain Access Into The Office Place!
Also Used For Identification Purpose!
Went To A Place Called "Signature" To Eat!
The Food There Sucks!
Ken's Friend Jisheng Asked Me If I Am Ken's Friend?
He Is Actually His Secondary School Friend!
Sat At My Computer and Do Online Study + Quizzes!
Suddenly The Internet Connection Goes Crazy!
Left The Workplace At 6pm!

2nd Day

Study Online Materials and Took Quizzes As Usual!
Until Mr Alan Decided To Send One of Us(Either Me or Jisheng) To NYP!
We Picked Lots!
Jisheng Failed To Pick NYP Out Lol!
So To NYP I GO!
When I Reached NYP Via Taxi(Fare=$12.90)!
I Immediately Went To The South Canteen As I Got A Feeling That Joanne Is There!
When I Walked Down The Way,I Saw Anthony and Sure As I Predicted Joanne Is There!
Anthony Saw Me and Told Me To Walk Over There!
They Asked Me Questions About My Job Etc!
Was Extremely Happy To See Them Lol(Only If KAI JIE and Cindy Was There!)
They Went To Somewhere Else and Said Good Bye!
Later Met Them At Outside The Fast Food Places!
Walked With Them Around The Place Then We Were Apart Again!
Saw Christopher,Haishan,Yufeng,Siti,Meena Around!
Then I Met Joanne and Co Again At Block M Lvl 3!
Anthony Asked Me Why We Met Again?
I Said That I Missed Him Lar(HAHA)!
Kim Booy Told Me That I Never Did My MCQs For OOAD But Still Passed Lol!
Joanne Was Shocked By That Lol!
We Walked Around Together Until We Reached Block L Level 2!
I Went To Block S Level 1 To Meet Mr Jacobs Goh!
He Brought Me Around To See Him Demo The Installation of OS!
He Was A Ex-NYP Student!
Learned A Lot From Him!
Hope To Be As Good As Him in The Future If I Ever Got Employed By IBM Again!
Finished Everything By 5.35pm!

Here Is To Hoping That I Pass All MY MODULES and MOVE On!

That's All Folks!

From The Maverick!