Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Feelings After My IPP,Raw Deal Happenings and Other Things!

WARNING!
This is going to be a very LONG post!

My Feelings After My IPP

I Love My IPP Attachment!
Although It Was Not As Smooth-Sailing As I Would Have Liked!
I Gained A Couple of Friends Along The Way!
I Felt That The IPP Changed Me As A Person and Allowed Me To Know
What To Expect From Working Life!
I Need To Thank A Lot of People For My IPP In IBM Singapore Pte Ltd!
Thanks To Alan Ong,Jacob Goh,Jason Teo,Geraldine Tang,Jessie Lim,Kelvin Lim,Samuel,Lewis etc
I Also Need To Thank My L.O Kelvin Ng For His Help On My Report!
Throughout The 11 wks In IBM,I Have Learned A Lot of Things That I Have Never Learned In My Poly!
Got A Lot of Feedback From My OIC and LO about The Improvements That I Need To Make So That My Future Working Life Would Be Much Easier!

Raw Deal Happenings Last Week
Have Been Playing Revo Rey Mysterio For The Past Two Weeks
(Thanks To LKY For The Idea)!
Got Three 3-1 Finishes!
Got Two Top 2 Finishes Overall (One In Serene + Hougang)
Got One Top 4 Finishes (One In Serene)

Summary For The Serene Tourney(19/5/07)

Game One:Edmund Heng (Revo Jeff)
Got My First Move In and Proceed To Win THE Game via West Coast Hop [R]
Win via Pin

Game Two:Rumi (Ken Kennedy)
Back and Forth Action Until Rumi Attempt To Plunge Into TOS
But Divine Saved My Behind!
Win Via CO

Game Three:Lester Ng (Bobby The Brain)
We Hammered Each Other's Deck To The Last Few Cards Until I Played "Look Under The Ring" For "Spirited Turn of Events" + Another "Look Under The Ring"!
Played "Spirited Turn of Events" For The CO!
Win Via CO.

Game Four:Alvin Lee (Piper)
Lost Horribly,All My Moves Got Reversed and He Pins Me!
Lost Via Pin

Top 4 Game:Lester Ng
Got Nothing Through This Time and He Beats Me Easily!

Lester Ng Won The Tourney But Refused The No.1 Contendership So
THE NEW No 1 Contender EDMUND HENG!

Xiu Bin Cashed In His MITB Shot and Won The Serene Title!
But Vacated The Belt After He Won It!

The Hougang Tourney Was LOTS of FUN!
Playing A Number of REVO Format Games With Edmund Heng!
CM Punk Vs Revo Edge!
CM Punk Won Every Match!(SHOCKING)
Got 3-1 IN The Swiss (Only Lost To Rinson)
Got Into The Top 4 and Beat Rinson!
Reached The Final and Lost To Xiubin!

Other Things

Gave KAILI Her BDAY Present Through Chris!
Saw Her Earlier In The Day But Too Shy To Hand It To Her Personally!
Bought Her The Wrong Drink In The Process!
Saw A LOT of people today!
Including Keith,Bee Lye,Boon Leng and Gladys!
Two Days In School For The BITC Meeting So Far!
Quite Happy Lar,Gained New Friends!
XZ is in my TEAM!
Going To China This Sunday!
Must Reach Changi Airport By 7.45am!
Handed My Report To MY L.O Today!
Missed My Other Friends Still In Attachment or In OPP Right Now!
Hoping That Everything Goes Smoothly Lol!
This Week Would Be A Busy Week For Me Due To The Fact That I Need To Buy LOTS of Things Including A CD-RW DRIVE + The CD-RW CDS + Other Things!
Not Including The Things That I Have To Do This Week,Including PERFORMANCE Tommorrow and Presentation On Our Project Scope on Thursday etc!