Things That Happened In The Past Three Weeks!
I Have Not Updated My Blog For A Very Long Time Liao!
So Took The Time To Update It Today!
Waited For The Poly Term For The People In Path A To Start For A Long Time Liao Lol!
Due To The Fact That It Is Difficult For Me To Find My Friends In Path A + FYP First Grp Due To Their Activities Outside!
So When They Are In School,I Can Contact Them Through MSN!
(Bee Lye,Boon Leng,Zowell,Steven,Haishan,Eileen,Meena,Kaili,Chris Etc)
The BITC People Told Me That The Next Meeting Would Be On May 3,7PM!
So Sianz Lol!
3 More Weeks To The End of My IPP!
But I Have Not Finished My Project Yet So Must Work Faster!
My Working Life For The Past Three Week Is Full of Ups and Downs!
The Downs Being Scolded By My Leader For Being Sloppy and The Engineering Part of NUS's Server Room Being So DAMN HOT Lol!(Temp=38.1C) + Being Irritated By Ivan + Jisheng About A Person Called Huiyu Who I Don't Know Anything About Lol!
Ups Being From Week 7 Onwards,Working In The Robert Bosch Project Means I Don't Need To Waste Taxi Money! I Can Reach The Location/s Via No.854!(Within 45 Mins!) + I Got To Rest In Office For Two Days In This Week(Week 8)!
Hui Li Told Me That She Actually Have A Blog!
Which Is Actually Suprising To Me!
When She Gave Me The Address,I IMMEDIATELY Went To Her Blog!
As Expected,The Blog Is DEAD For A Long Time Before She Updated Something Lol!
The Good Thing Is That I Saw Peiyi's Blog Link On Hui Li's Blog!
The Bad Thing Is That Hui Li's Posts Don't Consist of Words,It Consists of Pictures!
Thanks To People That Wished Me Well For My IPP(Dawn,Gladys + Others You Know Who U Are!)
*Raw Deal Section*
My Three Weeks In Serene!
My Records
1st week 3-1
2nd week 2-1
3rd week 2-2
Rumi(Using Evolution) Lost The Serene Title To Alvin (Using Doink)!
He Was Singing The "Saving Grace" Throughout The Match + Lots of Trash-Talking!
Which Made The Crowd Extremely Angry!
Rumi Got The Match Won But Screwed Up By Not Removing Alvin's Fort Using Evo's Ability and Walked Into "Cowboy" Bob Orton As A Reversal Due To That Mistake!
Alvin's(Using Bobby The "Brain") Title Defence Yesterday Was A Successful One Due To That Idiot Timothy(Using BFM) Conceding Instead of Trying When He Got His Hand Hidden Under Vise Lock and LOTS of Fort With Alvin's Reversals Stuck In His Hand Instead of His Arsenal!
(He Got Three Turns of Whacking Alvin With Everything He Got In My View If He Cannot Beat Alvin Within Three Turns He Would Have Lost Lol!)
Timothy NEEDED To BEG Rinson To Give Him The Win In The PPV To Allow Him To Face Alvin!(Even Though Rinson Refused and Timothy Still Won But He Resorted To Underhand Means Before The Match Shows What Type of Person He Is Lol!)
This Jack***(Timothy) Always Like To Blame Serene Centre's Low Attendence On Me!
He Always Says "You See,People Don't Want To Come Because Andrew Is Around!"
How About During GAB Era[30++ People EVERY Tourney In Serene Not Including PPVS(Record Number 45 People)]When Xiu Bin Is Giving Everybody An NPE Using Kennedy,I Didn't Hear U Saying ANYTHING About Him Lol(I WAS There At That Time)!)
I Would Like To See If The Number Increases When I Am In China Lol!
If It Didn't Have A Dramatic Increase When I Am Not Around,I Am Going To Bash His Brains In When I Come Back!
When Revo Two Comes Out,I Will Use Randy Orton and OWN him Lol!
Before I Go To China LOL!
So That I Would Shut His MOUTH Up!
Realised That I Have Gained 100++ Ranking Points In Both Lifetime and 2007 Rankings In 3 Months!
Waiting For Revo 2 To Come Out!(Shipping In May 1st According To CI)
Have Some Revo 2 Fun (Read:RAISING HELL) Before Leaving For My FYP!
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home