My Summary of My 2 Months Holiday and 1st Week In School + Other Stuff!
Time Files Too Fast For Me Liao!
In A Flash Of An Eye,Two Months Since I Wrote My Last Post!
Summary of My Two Months Holidays:
Found Out That Benoit's Brain Was Seriously Damaged During His 20++ Year Career In
Professional Wrestling!
That Might Be The Cause of His Suicide!
Enjoying My Time Playing Raw Deal!
Watching My DVDs Bought When I Was In China!
Basically SLACKING!
Found Out That Hui Li and Chris Is In The Same Class As Me For My Last Semester In
Poly! (Was Celebrating When I Realised That Until Hui Li Asked Me A Question?)
Now To Recap My First Week In School:
I Was Appointed Class Rep AGAIN(Three Years Running Liao)
Realised Kaili + Peiyi + Daniel Is Also In The SAME Class As Me!
(Happy Lol!)
Formed My First Project Team With Daniel and Yu Chang + Another Guy For IT3773!
Finally Got Kaili's Number!
Met Many People That I Never Seen For MONTHS!
National Education SUCKS!
The Timetable and Teachers(Especially William HO) For This Semester ROCKS!
Enjoyed My First Week In School So Far!
Other Stuff:
Today Liling Invited Me To Her BDAY Chalet Next Sun!
(So Nice of Her and was shocked at first)
Raw Deal Stuff:
I Won Yesterday's Tourney With Rowdy Roddy Piper!
Even Though Quite A Number of People From Last Week Didn't Show Up,
The Attendence Was AMAZING(15 People!)
Recap On My Matches Starts!
Match One(Edwin) [SS:Batista(Non-Revo)]
Beat Him Down With Shoot Cards For The Pin!
Win Via Pin!
1-0
Match Two(Edmund Heng) [SS:Chris Jericho]
Things Was Looking Bad For Me Until He Allowed Me To Volley This His Witte Retort,
Allowing Me To Ramp Up In Fort Then Coach Says His Next Mid-Match Card and Scooped Him By Combo Out For Double Your Value,Double Your Fun Into MANIA Combo!
Win Via Pin(He Gave Me The Pin)
2-0
Match Three(Heniz) [SS:L.A.I.S.E]
My Jimmy Shuts Him Down Then I Beat Him Down With Shoot Cards!
Win Via Pin
3-0
Match Four(Rinson Yak) [SS:Shawn(Non-Revo)]
Got My Fortitude Underminded Away(Due To My Play Error),Then Got My Fortitude Back and Made Another Mistake,Got Pinned Via Shoot Counter!
Lose Via Pin
3-1
Top 4 Match(Aaron Chong) [SS:D-X]
After Surviving His Foil Cards Assault,Shoot Counter For The Win!
Win Via Pin
4-1
Final Match(Rinson Yak) [SS:Shawn(Non-Revo)]
Played Flawless and Combo Out For Double Your Value,Double Your Fun Into MANIA Combo!
Win Via Count Out(It Doesn't Matter!)
5-1
Played A Couple of Friendly Games With Mark and Alvin
Beat Mark's Eddie(Unexpected)
Lost To Alvin's Vince(Expected)
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home