Friday, February 01, 2008

My Feelings In The Last Week of School!

This Is Going To A Heavy-Hearted Post Due To The Fact That I AM Very Sad Right Now That My Poly Schooling Life Is OVER!

Let Me Recall The Events of This Week (Monday To Thursday)

I Spent My Few Days Preparing For OM Test(Which I Did Not Perform Up To Standard),PCS Presentation and Writing Shaka's GSCM Report!

Spent These Few Nights Revising OM With Hui Li and Kaili Lol!
Hope That My OM Would At Least Get a B for Overall Lol!
(Praying)

I will study hard and play hard for OUR FINAL EXAMS! (SI,GSCM,L&D)
(Thanks Hui Li For Your BDAY Card!)


Pictures of The BDAY Card(She Slipped The Card Into My Bag):

The Outside of My BDAY Card From KEE HUI LI!


The Contents of The BDAY Card(Very Long Right? But It Makes Me Feel Very Touched!)

Yesterday(310108) We Went For Two L&D Lessons and That Was The End of My Schooling Life!
As We Don't Have SI and OM Lessons Anymore!


We Spent The Photo-Taking Our Class Members Who Is Around!
The Photos Are Below(Not All Is Posted Here!):


Class-Mates Unite!


Class-Mates Unite(2)!

My Best Friend In This Class,KEE HUI LI!

Me and Our Gambling Queen KAILI Lol



Me and Our Sleeping God PEIYI !

After We(Hui Lin,Chris,Me,Peiyi,Hui Li) Left The Class,While We Are Walking To The MRT Station,Hui Li and Peiyi Told Me The Date of Kaili's BDAY!(626)
(I Could Not Attend Her BDAY Party Last Year Due To My OPP In China Lol)

Finally A BIG THANK U To My Poly Friends For Everything That You Have Given Me For The Past Three Years!

FRIENDS4EVER

That's All Folks!

From The Maverick!