Thursday, January 03, 2008

My First Post In 2008!

This Post Would Contain The Things That Had Happened In The Past Few Weeks Including This Week!

In Order:
1st:The Trip To Plaza Singapura With Hui Li and Co
2nd:How I Spent My Christmas and New Year
3rd:My Trip To CMPB and Bedok With Ngiap Teng
4th:My Raw Deal Tourneys For The Past Three Weeks
5th:My Feelings Overall Towards Facing The Future

1st:The Trip To Plaza Singapura With Hui Li and Co
I Went On A Trip With Hui Li and Co to Chris's Workplace At Plaza Singapura On Dec 12! They wanted to use the vouchers that chris gave them to spend on clothes!
We Boarded On The MRT and off we go!
Went To Chris's Workplace To Take A Look!
(COTTON ON)
Walked Around The Place While The Gals are shopping!
Went To The VCD Shop(TS) to buy the Great American Bash 2007!

2nd:How I Spent My Christmas and New Year
I Spent My Christmas/New Year By Watching/Listening To The Things I Bought As A Christmas Gift To Myself!
The Items are:
SPEED FINAL DOME TOUR REAL LIFE
Sweet Lemon Loves OST
Love At Dolphin Bay OST
Shawn Michaels Boyhood Dream
McMahon
American Pie 2
DOA Movie
Rainie Yang's Latest Album Ren Yi Men
Sweet Relationship OST

3rd:My Trip To CMPB and Bedok With Ngiap Teng
Met Ngiap Teng At Our Meeting Place At About 7.10am And Went Off In His Father's Car!
His Father Sent Us To The Carpark Opposite The CMPB Building and We Went On Our Way There!
I Was Very Nervous But At Least Can Talk To Ngiap Teng Lol!
Went For All The Check-ups and Tests!
Pes A(Result)
Found Out That Ngiap Teng Had A Condition About His Blood!
(Which He Knew He Was Little!)
After Everything Is Done,I Went To The Collection Station To Take My Handphone!
I Saw A Familiar Face!
Jeric,My Former IBM Colleague Was There!
Talked For A While With Him Lol!
After Ngaip Teng Came Out,We Went Out To Eat!
After We Went To Bedok With The Intention To Watch Movie!
But Missed It Due To Being Late For The Movie's Showing Time!
So We Walked Around To Look At VCDs and I Found The Royal Rumble Anathology DVD Set!
I Reserved It For $120!
Paid $50 In Deposit!
Going Back In Two Weeks To Collect It!

4th:My Raw Deal Tourneys For The Past Three Weeks
1st:Went Top 4 With Piper(4-0 In Swiss)
2nd:Won The Tourney With The Great Khali In The FINAL Raw Deal PPV In Serene!
(4-0 In Swiss)
In Swiss, I Beat Mark(Undertaker),Edmund(Shawn Micheals),Some Guy Playing Kurt Angle,LKY(Revo Edge)!
Top 8,Mark(Undertaker) Again!
Top 4,Kevin Qua(Paul Heyman)!
Final,Rumi(Heat Seekers)!
Prizes I Got For Winning This Tourney:5th Anniversary,WWE Undisputed Title Belt,[R]Two For The Show and 2 Revo 3 Packs + 1 Revo 2 Pack!
3rd:Won The Tourney With The Great Khali AGAIN,Beating Mark(Dude Love In The Final)!

5th:My Feelings Overall Towards Facing The Future
I Don't Feel Comfortable Lol!
Struggling In My Projects Especially IT3771(System Integration,Need To Show Mr Adrian On Thursday Afternoon)!
Although My Theory Paper/s Were OK!
My Projects Are Pulling Me DOWN From My Targets!
Although I Had A Better Relationship/s With People In My Class But Time Is Against ME Now!
Need To Rely On My Theory Papers In The END to Get My A's Lol!
(Need As Many I Can Get,DIST Even Better Lol!)