My Day Before My First Day In The Navy!
Firstly,I need to thank zhen xiong for bringing the MYRS Stuff from taiwan to me yesterday!
The MYRS Stuff looks AWESOME!
After looking at the pics inside,it is even BETTER lol!
Now still looking at the DVDS lol!
UFS wise,i just ordered a HUGE Amount of cards which cost quite a lot lol!
($261 USD) + A Box of SF09 Coming (Around $90 SGD)
Going to spend around $600 on UFS this MONTH + Next Month lol!
UFS is EXPENSIVE Compared to RD,but what can i do?
Tommorrow need to report to camp by 8.00am lol!
Still need to STAY-IN some more sianz!
But never mind,i would be out soon due to christmas lol! (Three days in camp only lar)
Need to work EXTREMELY Hard for the 8mths ahead!
I want to rise up the ranks ASAP so as to earn MORE $$$$!
I need to ENDURE (I hate that word but it fits in this case) the 8mths ahead first then the rest of the 5 years lol!
Wish me luck for tommorrow lol!


<< Home