Friday, June 13, 2008

My Feelings For This Week!

First Part:

Firstly I Just Want To Make My Confession To Hui Li First!

I just realized that i have always remembered the day that we met wrongly!

It is 151206 (547 Days) NOT 221206! (554 Days)

I Feel Much Better Now!

Second Part:

I went on two trips with ngiap teng this week!
The first trip on this monday to bedok(Princess Cinema) to watch Kung-Fu Panda!
The second trip on the next day to look for the MR BEAN DVD but it was not there so bought a Valen Hsu Collection Album and Team America:World Police(F*** Yeah)
Talked a lot of army stuff as he is going to be enlisted a few day after our meeting(which is today!)

I wish him GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK TAN NGIAP TENG!

I am missing my poly friends lol!
Most of them are busy with their own lives/work/OTHERS

That's All Folks!

From The Maverick!