My Latest Happenings!
The Last Two Weeks Have Been Crazy Lol!
Going Through My Graduation Day was the highlight of the night(no pun intended)!
Even though it made me sad due to the fact that i know that i would not see most of my friends regularly as in the past AGAIN!
Secondly,i did not take any photos with my year 1 and 2 mates with the exception of Jian Hui!
Thirdly:Did Not Get Photo Taken With Some People!
Got some of the pics taken from peiling and from Hui Lin's blog,i am now waiting for the rest to come for Peiyi or Hui Li!
I will post them up when i collected ALL of the pics!
To All My Friends:
I Will Miss You ALL!
Wish You The Best In Whatever You Do!
Remember Stay In Contact OK?
Got Down To Serene To Play RD for the past two weeks!
Had LOTS of Fun!
Even Though We Had MORE Fun Playing Dai Dee Last Sat!
FUN TIMES!
Frankie Is Trying To Start Up A UFS Community Here!
I Support His Attempt Lol!
I want to play the GAME for a long time lol!
Here Hui Lin,I Updated Liao!
WAHAHA!


<< Home