Back To REALITY For Me!
For Weeks,I was struggling with the inside of my heart because SOMEONE is ignoring me!
But after a LONG talk with my BESTIE(around 2 hrs++) this morning,i realised that it is TIME to forget about her already liao!
Since she made it clear through her actions that she don't give a DAMN what i feel despite my clear actions to show my feelings for her so i decided to start forgetting her from now on!
Time to step out and move forward in life!
Get myself ready for the next GAL(???) of my life whenever she walks pass me!
Preparations for the SAP Exam is alright but i am worried due to the amount of content that i need to remember which is a LOT!
Thanks BESTIE for your encouragement and advice!
I Would Remember It Lol!
Thank God For The Day That Which We Crossed Paths!
I Cannot Imagine My Poly Year 3 Life Without U!
The Time That We Spent Studying For Exams Togther and Projects That We Worked Together!(CITECT)
You May Not Be Always Be There For Me But You Are Always There When I Need You!
Today Is The 455th Day That I Have Known You and I Always Cherish Every Day That I Spent Together With You!
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home