Happenings Recently(Ending 09-04-08)
Been Enjoying Myself With A Trip to MS and Suntec with Ngiap Teng On Wednesday(020408)!
Bought Hui Li's Shirt For Her BDAY and One Fifth's Only Album!
Ended Up Buying The Things I Wanted Even Though My Main Purpose Is To Accompany Him To Buy A Shirt For Him To Wear On His BDAY!
(He Thought of buying a $119 shirt but gave up in the end!)
We Ate Donuts At Donut Factory!
Went To The Arcade At Suntec(The Worst Arcade In The WORLD[TM])
Walked Around Toys'URS Too!
Went On Another Trip With Ngiap Teng To Orchard(040408) !
Went To Smart Image To Check Out On The Price!
(For Printing Hui Li's Shirt)
He Bought A Shirt(Purple Coloured One) In The End!
Went To His BDAY Party The Next Day Lol!
The Food Was Alright Lol!
Enjoyed Myself There!
Hui Li Suddenly Called Me On Tuesday Whether The Movie Date Between Us Can Be Changed To The Next Day(Which Is TODAY)!
I Quickly Went To Smart Image To Collect The Shirt That I Left There The Day Before!
(Hui Li's BDAY Present)
Met Hui Li At The MRT At About 2pm++!
She Walked Past Me At First But I Followed Her and Tapped Her Shoulder When She Tried To Called Me On Her Mobile Phone Lol!
Went To The Cinema To Buy The Tickets For The Movie(Untracable)!
I Paid For Her Lol!(WAHAHA)
Then We Went To Macdonalds As The Movie Starts 40 Mins Later!
We Ate Macdonalds Lol and i presented to her my presents lol!
She LOVED My Presents which makes me very happy lol!
We Watched The Movie and Found It GREAT Lol!
Recommendation(4.5/5.0)
After Our Photo-Whoring Session and Talking Session,we went out seperate ways lol!
She sent me a SMS Which makes me HAPPY TO THE MAX lol!
The COLLAGE of My Date With My BESTIE!

I ♥ COLLAGES!
=)
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!
Bought Hui Li's Shirt For Her BDAY and One Fifth's Only Album!
Ended Up Buying The Things I Wanted Even Though My Main Purpose Is To Accompany Him To Buy A Shirt For Him To Wear On His BDAY!
(He Thought of buying a $119 shirt but gave up in the end!)
We Ate Donuts At Donut Factory!
Went To The Arcade At Suntec(The Worst Arcade In The WORLD[TM])
Walked Around Toys'URS Too!
Went On Another Trip With Ngiap Teng To Orchard(040408) !
Went To Smart Image To Check Out On The Price!
(For Printing Hui Li's Shirt)
He Bought A Shirt(Purple Coloured One) In The End!
Went To His BDAY Party The Next Day Lol!
The Food Was Alright Lol!
Enjoyed Myself There!
Hui Li Suddenly Called Me On Tuesday Whether The Movie Date Between Us Can Be Changed To The Next Day(Which Is TODAY)!
I Quickly Went To Smart Image To Collect The Shirt That I Left There The Day Before!
(Hui Li's BDAY Present)
Met Hui Li At The MRT At About 2pm++!
She Walked Past Me At First But I Followed Her and Tapped Her Shoulder When She Tried To Called Me On Her Mobile Phone Lol!
Went To The Cinema To Buy The Tickets For The Movie(Untracable)!
I Paid For Her Lol!(WAHAHA)
Then We Went To Macdonalds As The Movie Starts 40 Mins Later!
We Ate Macdonalds Lol and i presented to her my presents lol!
She LOVED My Presents which makes me very happy lol!
We Watched The Movie and Found It GREAT Lol!
Recommendation(4.5/5.0)
After Our Photo-Whoring Session and Talking Session,we went out seperate ways lol!
She sent me a SMS Which makes me HAPPY TO THE MAX lol!
The COLLAGE of My Date With My BESTIE!

I ♥ COLLAGES!
=)
That's All Folks!
From The Maverick!


<< Home