My Happenings On 280508!
A short post on what i have been thinking for these few days and what i have done today!
Part 1:My Thoughts
I have realized that GOOD FRIENDS are EXTREMELY Hard to find in my lifetime(anybody else's for that matter)!
Much harder for me due to my character of not being able to get close to people!
Graduation Day have made me realized more that some of the people that i regarded as GOOD FRIENDS have degraded into HI BYES FRIENDS already (There is someone that treated me even worse lol,SHE treated me as if i did not exist lol)
All i can say that i know WHO are my FRIENDS now lol!
Part 2:What i have done today
I went to WEST MALL today and had a lot of fun beating people in MVC lol!
I found the RVD WWE CD (One of a kind)
Went back to NYP to have my lunch before going home!


<< Home